What is On-Page SEO & On-Page SEO Ranking Factors?
Discover what on-page SEO is, and why it is so important and what are the points that we should take care of while doing on-page SEO. Today we will learn about the important points that we should not ignore on-page SEO.
What Is On-Page SEO?
- 1 What Is On-Page SEO?
- 2 On-page SEO ranking factors should I optimize?
- 3 How to Optimize On-Page SEO Factors
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing web pages to improve web ranking in search engines and visible organic traffic. On-page refers to optimize HTML code, CSS code, Headline, Title Tag, Meta Description, URL, and Page content.
Why On-Page SEO Is Important
On-page SEO is very important because it helps search engines understand your websites and web content, as well as identify if it is relevant to the searcher query.
On-page SEO ranking factors should I optimize?
In on-page SEO, there are many different ranking factors. You have to optimize all these factors because these are factors is very important for a visible website in search engines
On-page SEO factors you should optimize:
- Title tag
- Meta description
- Heading tags
- Alt tags
- Page Speed
- Internal linking
There are some examples for On-Page SEO action items include:
- Optimizing your meta descriptions: To write a meta description, you are given a maximum of 320 characters, but you must write a maximum of 120 characters, including the most relevant keywords in the description
- Optimize title tags: Write a maximum of 70 characters only, and include the most relevant keywords in the title
- Review and cleaning your websites code: The most important thing is to optimize your website CSS Code, and HTML Code
- Check your website Speed: Go to Page Speed Insight, and check mobile and desktop website speed. If the speed of your website is high, you should reduce it. To reduce this, you need to optimize your website’s code and optimize images.
How to do optimize each of these on-page SEO factors!
How to Optimize On-Page SEO Factors
Step by step optimizing each of these On-Page SEO Factors.
What is title tag? The title tag is your post title, page title, but it only appears in search results.
What is a meta description? The meta description is your Page’s summary and posts a summary and appears in SERPs.
What is a heading tag? Headlines are your post headline tag (H2, H3, H4, H5, H6) to improve readability.
What are Keywords? Keywords are described words to used in SEO to target specific keywords for user queries.
What is the URL? URL is the Page and Post address on the Internet.
What is the Alt tags? Alt tags provide more information about the images and videos.
What is Page Speed? Page speed measures how fast your website and website page content.
What is Internal Linking? Internal linking is the link to another page and another post to via a link in your website
What is Mobile-friendly? Mobile-friendly describes your site’s usability on mobile devices, it’s very important because 85% of user come from the mobile device.